Another cold and blustery day up here in the North.
As of right now we have possibly received 1-2 inches of snow.
Predictions range from 3 to 8 total.
6” will help but definitely will not fix the problem.
Long range forecast showing high 30’s and possibly 40 degrees over the weekend again.
I am hoping to get two groomers out after the storm for Thursday and Friday. No promises on how much good it will do.
The best thing right now for the open trail system is for the snowmobiles to pack down any snow we get, it will really make a difference in starting to freeze and slowly build a base.
As of tomorrow trail 141(Indian stream area), and the nine Mile loop above Depot camp and Terrill Pond will be open to riding.
If I don’t have anything else to update tomorrow, please have a Happy New Year.
Ride responsibly and remember you aren’t the only one on the trail!”
Kevin Lassonde grooming coordinator PRRSC