Winter has arrived in Pittsburg very much like last year in early November. Our temperatures are in the thirties and snow showers are in the forecast.
We know how anxious many of you are to get out on the trails. The trails are closed but we will get the word out to you when things change.
We received our new groomer on November 6th. Several groomer operators were there when it was delivered. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Annual Christmas Craft Fair
Corinne Howland reported that the Christmas Craft Fair is coming together nicely.
Mark your calendar -PRR Craft Fair Saturday, Nov. 30th, 9:00 am.
The local businesses have been very generous and she has received many nice items for a raffle that will be drawn the day of the craft fair.
There will be Silent Auction items and a light lunch available.
Also, she has received many cash donations from our club members.
Thanks to everyone for your generosity.
Please stop in to see all the beautiful things made by our local crafters.
- Landowner & Volunteer Dinner / December Monthly Meeting
Our December Monthly meeting will be held during the Landowner/Volunteer Dinner at the Northland Restaurant Timeout Tavern in Canaan, VT on Friday, December 13th.
R.S.V. P by Thursday, December 5th
by calling Bev or Krista at the Club House 603-538-1142, Monday thru Friday in the morning or email: email@example.com
There is an online course that is offered by NH Fish & Game Dept.
- Saturday, Nov. 30th – Annual Christmas Craft Fair to benefit Camp Sno-Mo
- Friday, Dec. 13th – Annual Landowner/Volunteer Appreciation Dinner, The Northland Timeout Tavern, 6:00 pm.
- Thursday, Jan. 9th – Pot Luck Dinner 6:30 pm & Monthly Meeting, 7:30pm
- Saturday, Jan. 11th – Warming Hut opens, conditions permitting.
We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
See you all soon and